Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008

For Thanksgiving, we went up to Baltimore to spend the weekend with Jason, Becky and Emma. Erin's Dad and Brenda also came up. We had a great time, ate a TON of good food and managed to somehow get pictures of ONLY Emma. There's hard;y any proof that any of the rest of us were there ;) It was a fun time, and I think Jason and Becky were glad for a chance to hang out at home instead of travel.

Here's Jason's dog, Rilo, who has suddenly become much more attention-seeking since Emma's been around ;)


Here's Miss Emma in the bathtub- she took a swimming class in the summer with Becky, so she loves the water and loves to kick :)

Though I'm possibly a tad bit biased, Phil was awfully cute playing with his niece.

Here's Grandaddy with Emma, helping prep Thanksgiving dinner:
Just being cute:
Here's Emma with her favorite Aunt (I swear, she told me so!)

No comments: