Tuesday, July 8, 2008

NY- May 2008

Phil's 10-year High School reunion was the second weekend of May, so we took a long weekend and drove up to the farm. I think he really enjoyed his reunion, and reconnecting with several of his buddies from school. Conversation ranged from what type of truck everyone drove (and, yes, all the guys drove trucks, so no one was excluded) to Nascar. Who knew every single male in NY would be wearing a Nascar shirt and hat?!?! ;)

We also got to enjoy time with the family, which was great! Below is a shot of Phil with his grandparents, his cousin Catrina, and her adorable son Aidan. Aidan has got the bluest eyes I've ever seen, and is going to charm the ladies out of their wits when he gets older!! :) I've also included a picture of Phil and his dad chatting with their neighbors Ronnie and Norma, who are family, as well, as far as anyone is concerned. And when I say chatting, let me assure you- Ronnie and Norma can talk to anyone or anything, for hours and hours on end :) Lucy, the world's craziest puppy, is also deceivingly calm-looking in that picture!


Phil and I took our requisite "us-on-the-farm" self portrait, and then I got a couple shots of Phil with really cool sunset/cloud stuff going on in the background. He really is in his element on the farm, and loves being home! I love watching the man I love when he's that happy :)






No comments: