Friday, March 6, 2009

What is that white stuff outside...??

I'd like to preface this post with a warning: I LOVE SNOW. When we visited Phil's brother and sister-in-law in Lake Placid, NY I took about 300 pictures :) The fact that it snowed at all here in Charlotte is rare. Thanks to Tucker, Phil and I were up right around sunrise, and it was gorgeous! This is no where near ALL of the pictures we took, but it's a sampling :)

Here's our cute little house :)

The sunrise made the snow look pink on the trees:

Looking past our front porch:

Tucker LOVED it, and didn't want to go in, even when he got so cold he was visibly shaking:

The new fence:

Looking down our street:

The shed:

Pretty backyard :)

Our little snowman:

The world's cutest dog (after eating snow, if you can't tell!)

The world's cutest husband (no, I'm not biased AT ALL):


This weekend it's supposed to be 80 degrees... ick. Guess I'll have to hang on to these pictures as hope that snow IS possible down here sometimes! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
at least you got a taste of what we live with 6 months of the year. Actually this year is not too bad. Its been cold but as far as snow goes, it has not been bad. we are losing it actually as I write. It is above freezing. We have some spots of 8 inches or more left but other spots are bare as a rock now.