Friday, March 6, 2009

Women's Retreat

The last full weekend of February was the Women's Retreat for my church, Forest Hill. The retreat was held just outside of Black Mountain, NC at a conference center called Ridgecrest. One of my best friends, Trina, was the leader of the planning committee this year, and I also had several friends who served on the team. They did a great job!! :) It was a wonderful weekend... quiet, inspiring, and COLD (which always makes me happy)! It was even more of a blessing because almost my entire LifeGroup was able to come- we were only missing three girls, and we tied another group for having the most representatives there :) This is an awesome group of ladies, and a huge support for me here in Charlotte. I don't know what I'd do without them!

Here's all of us prior to one of the sessions:

Here's me and Trina hanging out at the bonfire (after we finished our s'mores!):

No comments: