He's 7 mos. old now- I'm not entirely sure why we got a puppy! Neither of us are terribly patient, and he's certainly testing us! But we're trying to remind ourselves that "it's just a phase" and he'll grow out of biting us 24/7. Hopefully soon!
He's a scottish terrier, mixed with who knows what. He's kind of long, with shorter legs, so we think maybe he has some Dachsund or Basset Hound in him. He's right at 35 lbs. now. The vet said that would be his max, but we wouldn't be surprised if he keeps growing.
Having him makes us realize that Tucker wasn't nearly as bad as we thought ;) But we are growing attached to Nash, despite the annoying puppy thing he's got going. I don't think either of us could take him back. He's definitely funny and entertaining, when he isn't chewing on us :) Hopefully I can catch some antics on camera to share. Here's his post-grooming glamour shot:
1 comment:
Yay! He's cute!
Post a Comment