Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Project Progress!

The past few weeks we have spent more time doing projects around the house. I feel like that's the only thing we ever do with our free time, now that we bought the house :) Luckily, Phil is quite handy and talented at such things. I'm not quite sure how talented I am, but at least I'm willing to work ;)

Here are a couple pictures of the toolshed. It's not quite done, but it's close. Phil has done an amazing job, and we've been able to reclaim the 3rd bedroom in the house now that tools and "miscellaneous stuff" are outside!




After the shed, our next big project is fencing in the backyard (for Tucker, of course). And because he's Phil, and he's awesome, Phil is building it himself. Erick came over this past Saturday to help, and they got about a third of it complete. Thanks, Erick!! It looks great! We're hoping to have it totally done within the next week or two. See pics below.

No comments: