Monday, May 10, 2010

Warning: Cuteness Ahead

In an effort to split up the blog posts, I split up our first day with Phil's family. This is part two :)

After the wagon ride and petting zoo (see previous post), we had a snack and then let the kids play on the playground at the zoo for a little while.

Caleb
:
Caleb and Noelle:
Trying to get a picture of the three kids is nearly impossible! Here was an attempt to get them to all smile and look in the same direction:
The fields were FULL of buttercups, and made for pretty family pictures :) Here is Nathan, Kim, and the kids:
Then Phil and I jumped in:
After the zoo, we stopped for an ice cream treat (I think Uncle Phil wanted this as much as the girls!) Here's Miss Madison:
I told Noelle she looked like Rudolph:
That night, we got dinner where there was an outdoor fountain, which entertained the kids quite a bit.
This cracked me up:
Beautiful Madison:
After a LONG day, Caleb was ready for bed (cutie pie):
The next day, we hung out at the house, low key for the morning. The girls put on swimsuits to play outside. It snowed at their house the day they left NY, so they thought the swimsuits were justified :)
Phase Two of Phil's birthday surprise arrived that evening: His cousin, Catrina, and her family, drove down from Buffalo to be here to celebrate :) They brought their new tent to camp in the backyard. I joked that it was as big as our house! Here's everyone putting it together. Their son, Aidan, is four, and he was a big help :)
Check back soon for pictures from Phil and Nash's birthday cookout :) (Thirty people, beer and burgers, one bathroom, and six dogs for Nash to play with... need I say more?)

No comments: